3.10.10

The Shades of Autumn Leaves




October has always been one of my favorite months, fall really begins.. even though i hate the cold.. and HALLOWEEN is right around the corner!! Not sure yet what I'm going to be... I've thrown around Mrs. Potato head, Beyonce, and Alice.. But I bought a pink wig yesterday.. so I think I'm just going to be a weirdo with a pink wig.. sounds legit enough.. Something big happened last night.. as you can see I'm a brunette now! I was a little skeptical dying my own hair, because people who personally know me know I have a past with self coloring.. and lets just say I ended up having every hair color under the sun.. But to be honest.. I'm very pleased with the way this actually turned out! In honor of the new hair color I decided to just make the whole outfit all shade of brown, which later reminded me of all the beautiful leaves I can't wait to watch float down from the trees! Most everything is thrifted, except the DIY Cutoff were from Old Navy. Well hope everyone having a great day! Let me know what your going to be for halloween, or any other comments you have :)



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails