19.5.10

My Love List: Body, Hair, and Face


Hello Everybody! Here are some of my favorite hair, face and, body care products i couldn't live without, or without sharing. :)

Face:

 Today I thought I would share some of my favorite products I use on the daily, first is Bare Minerals foundation and eyeshadow from Bare Esenctuals. I found this now widely, popularized product about four years ago, and from the first time I used it, it was like nothing I had seen before. I knew this would revolutionize the make-up world! My favorite thing about Bare Minerals is like their website states " It's so pure, you can sleep in it" and it truely is. Hooray for not having to feel like your wearing a gloopy nasty mask on your face for foundation!


Other items I'm a fan of would have to be "Clinique's dramatically different moisturizing lotion", "Burt's Bees lip shimmer in Rhubarb", and "Two Faced Shadow Insurance." Clinique works well with my skin type, but I do agree that everyone's skin is different and finding the correct skincare is important for you. I'm not a picky person when it comes to the lips, but i love Burt's, color and simply smooth lips. Lastly, Two Faced has an eyeshadow primer, that really can help out with dark circles, and just making sure the shadow stay even. One other fun fact, Most of these products are Environmentally friendly which is just now becoming quite a trend for cosmetics even.

Body: Ulta's Shower Smoothie in Butter Cream, this will make you smell  as sweet as a birthday cake : )
 Jergan's Natural Glow Lotion : I used to tan a whole lot at one point, but now have come to thing the risks just aren't worth it, a little sun never hurt anyone, and also lathering up daily with a little healthy glow lotion should give you the right amount of glisten I think looks the most appealing.


Hair:
As for hair Pureology is top of the line in my book for Shampoo and Conditioner, it will restore any kind of hair, or at least it worked for me and great with color treated hair. And just one other eco-friendly product is Aveda's Control Paste, this stuff is amazing and smells awesome made with oraganic flax seed.
Well I hope you enjoy these product and try them out if your curious, but leave me whatever comments you have :)



2 comments:

vinda said...

hi there, interesting review! the bare mineral thing is awesome! i wanna try it too. i love natural-looking makeups. and thanks for the recommendation on the hair products. just what i need! i have dry ends due to previous dye. :)

Sgt. Pepper Vintage said...

Hey vinda!! definitely if it's available to you get pureology, it will take care of any hair problem and i think it smells pretty good!

Related Posts with Thumbnails