20.5.10

Chillin' out maxin' relaxin' all cool.







The title says a lot about this look today, not only does the pattern
remind me of something Will Smith would have worn from " The Fresh Prince of Bel-air", but the song lyrics are to max and relax in, that's what romper's are for! If you haven't notice I've been on a romper kick lately.. they're just so easy to slip on and go, that are soo cute to wear as well.

Wearing:

Everything: F21 :D


Sources:
Fresh Prince Pic: www. plong.com



Question of the Day: I would watch Fresh Prince on the daily when I was younger, what show reminds you of when you were younger?
Comment me on anything :D
xx Sgt. Pep

2 comments:

the Citizen Rosebud said...

This is freakishly adorable! I'm so into the romper, or as I like to call them, "the onesie." And you are rocking the look in a major way. HYPE_HYPE away.

Thanks for your comments, by the way. Nice to have you reading my blog! (I'm a proud follower of yours, by the way...)

Sgt. Pepper Vintage said...

Hahaha that's hilarious, yeah i think i posed like that subconsciously. and I am now following you as well, spreading the love :) Thanks for your comment too!

xx Sgt. Pepper

Related Posts with Thumbnails