12.5.10

Swingin' my Swag.








V-Neck- J.Crew.
Skirt- Thrifted
Shoes- Ross

The skirt is definitely the highlighted item of this look, and is so comfy to wear! Printed with geometic shapes really makes it pop, while still not over doing it with a soft color palette of colors like tan, navy, and peach. I found the skirt at the Goodwill, whoop recycle and re-use! :) And for accessories there is a braided brown leather belt and braclet to match the sandels. I actually wore this outfit because just like every other holiday or even person  in my family, we do everything late, I mean Mother's Day is May 11th right? ha. So in honor of our celebration, I thought the colors in the look screamed this time of year! Comment me on anything. :)

Question of the Day: How do you decide what to wear on certain days?  The weather, emotion, or just on a whim?

1 comment:

Maria at Bachman's Sparrow said...

This is a pretty look! That skirt is lovely :)

xoxo Maria

Related Posts with Thumbnails