16.10.10

Online Store Preview :)

Hello Hello.. I have been thinking about creating an online store for months now.. and just haven't had the time or the resources.. but luckily my good friend autumn helped me jumpstart this idea by providing me with a dress form. Everything's isn't all together yet, and I still have some kinks and merchandise issues to work out.. But I'm hoping I can manage to get it up and running in the next few weeks or so.. I'm pretty excited and hope this idea turns into something great.. these are just a few of the items I already have and will be selling, but there definitely will be more items and better things to come! I could really really use some feedback on this.. so good or bad please tell me anything.. or any ideas you have. and if you like what you see here, let me know through the e-mail or if I know you personally holler at me and we can already set up a transaction!

THANKS FOR CHECKIN IT OUT!

Peace and Love
 Women's Vintage Mexican Style Embriodered Dress Medium
90s Grunge look Minidress XS

The dress form couldn't quite squeeze into this one :)



Vintage Neiman Marcus California Girl Dress Small

Women's Small Herman Marcus Vintage Dress
Fedora with Brown Patterned Trim
Men's Brown Wide Brimmed Hat


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails